If I see another pic of a fitspo girl photoshopped so that she looks like she has Barbie proportions, I am going to lose my shit.
Fitspo bloggers should spend more time at the gym and less time using photoshop.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.
Pre-first week of real person job vacation notes:
- Four miles are four miles even if they’re around a parking lot. It was rather, um, circular. But much needed after five hours in the car.
- New hot pink running zip up is perfect.
- New laptop with a functioning webcam is perfect.
- New laptop with a touch screen is addicting.
- Boyfriend’s skeptical face when I ask him to tumbl with me is wonderful.
- Post-run shower, tea and “Modern Family” are even more wonderful.
5 mi, 45:03 …without one sock
The first run after not doing anything in a very long while is always either excruciating or exhilarating. Thank the running gods that this was the latter.
Also, I tried on Brooks Ghosts for the first time and I’m pretty sure I’m seeing them in my sleep now. What glorious contraptions.
Can I be a fitblr again now that school is done? Please?
"This hits so close to home because running is my (and many others) sanctuary. Whenever something bad happens, I go for a run, and then all is right with the world. I’m assuming the person that caused this could not possibly be a runner. If they were they would understand that nothing can break our spirits. They would also understand that instead of breaking us apart, this would deepen the already incredibly strong bond that all runners share with each other."
Rachel, a friend, Iron(wo)man and several time BQ’er. I couldn’t have said it better. (via emilydoesscience)
"I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had. But I didn’t."
On the other side now. Hasn’t always been a pleasure, but it’s been better than I ever could have hoped. Thanks, AU.