Things that are fun:
- Making 20-pounds-ago shirts fit better via belt
- Size 4 pants slowly cooperating and fitting better again
- Hair doing this super poodle-y naturally curly thing better than normal
- Being in a really good mood for like, the third day in a row. Moving up in the world, man.
- Getting off of work early!
Things that are not fun:
- THE SLOWEST NEWS DAY EVER. EVER EVER.
- Starting a Word document entitled “THE BIG DOCUMENT OF THE REST OF MY LIFE” and somehow feeling more lost about post-graduation than before
- Realizing that if you do want to go to grad school, it involves taking the GRE
- Knowing you’re making excuses to not run
Off to see a Millennium Stage jazz pianist!